CONTINENTAL TOWNCAR --- SITTING FOR A LONG TIME

1979 Lincoln Town Car

We have a 1979 Lincoln Continental Towncar that has been sitting in our garage for the last 10 years. The car is in relatively decent shape (body and interior). What will I need to do so that the car can be driven again. I know that the battery and tires will need to be replaced and the engine will require some work. Will the engine need to be rebuilt because the oil had no additives for it to sit so long? If the engine needs to be rebuilt how much would something like that cost? Is this something a dealership would do or should I look elsewhere? We live in North Jersey.
We want to keep the car but that will depend on the cost to make it roadworthy. Mileage is 80,000. Any help would be appreciated.
Dan367