MODELS AIR BAG SUSPENTION KEEPS GOING DOW

1978 Lincoln Other

Suspension problem
1978 Other Lincoln Models V8 Two Wheel Drive Automatic 70,000 miles

I have the little lincoln continental high output 302 engin.I am having problems with the rear air bag suspention of the car loosing it's air in the bags when sitting over night on both sides, everything infllates when car is started & back comes back up just fine, & stays up while driving.I cannot find any leakes anywhere in the bags or cylinoids or lines in the back area of the cars suspention.
I have changed the compressor & the dryer in the front by the engin area & nothing leakes their, but I still have both sides of the back of the car going down when it is sitting over night. The front stays up fine. All lines are good. Is there anything I have not checked that could be leaking that goes to the back that would cause this type of problem?
Daystar900