PASSENGER SIDE POWER WINDOW

1989 Lincoln Mark VII

1989 Lincoln Mark VII V8 Two Wheel Drive Automatic 162000 miles

Having difficultly fully raising or lowering the power window. During the operation of either, the window gets stuck in partially up or down position as the motor continues to run. I switched the driver side and pass side power window control modules and that is not the problem. I removed the door panel and inspected the window mechanisim which is intact, all components are attached and seem to be well lubed. When I operate the window control up or down and push on the window glass in same direction, the window will complete the operation but seems to sit in the window frame gasket in an uneven position. I think maybe it is not properly seated in the lifting frame but can't tell. Thanks, Mark
Markme