CRANKS NORMAL, WONT START

2000 Lincoln LS

2000 Lincoln LS V8 Two Wheel Drive Automatic 80K+ miles

So lately I have been having problems with my 2000 Lincoln LS V8 ( 3.9L).

A few onths ago I say back in Sep. I ran it out of gas. I dont use th car much so I like to just let it warm up and run. I went back in the house and ended up passing out with the kids while watching a movie. I went back out and it was shut down. I filled up the tank and it ran a few times fine but then the one day while I was warming it up ( now its middle of winter ) it just stalled. Yes I made sure the tank was full this time!

So far I went over fuses related to the fuel pump, figured out my pump is operating but it just wont turn over, it just cranks but a normal crank. Nothing sounds to odd about it just wont turn over.

I come down to the fact Im just not getting spark. I dashed a small amount of gas in the TB and it didnt fire up. I had a friend come over and try cranking it for me and I messed with some of the hoses and I found that when I remove the hose from my intake to my IAC and cover the hole on the IAC and try to crank it over it almost sounds like it wants to start but wont kick over completely even for a second. What I have to do is cover the hole and then while the key is turning over I must slightly release some space between the IAC and the palm of my hand so a small amount of air passes by.

If anyone can help with this I would greatly appreciate this.
Jwerner2