NEED WIRING HELP FOR BEHIND D/S REAR SEAT

2002 Lexus SC 430

Computer problem
2002 Lexus SC 430 V8 Two Wheel Drive Automatic 83000 miles

Hi,
Really need help. I already have purchased and squeezed all possible info from the Official 2002 Lexus SC430 Wiring Service Manual, but still need help.

One rainy nite months ago, I ran over something on the freeway and both left tires were blown.

It was pouring, 3 am and I had no phone. I figured since it had Run-Flat tires, I could just make it the next 4 miles home.

I figured wrong. The car had MOMO rims so probably not correct for run flat use. Anyhoo, the front tire hung in there, but the left rear started thumping harder and harder, when I exited the freeway there was a " BANG!&Quot; so loud, I thought Lincoln was shot again in my car.

When I got home, I was stunned to see that the back left wheel had actually broken apart and only the outer lip remained.

I bought a set of new rims with the exact numbers, but they didn't fit. Then I bought all new wheels and tires. The left rear fender rubber apron was torn, and when I removed it to repair it, my heart dropped to the ground when I saw that there was a Titanic-sinking-style hole in the body of the car!

The wheel had punched through the apron, body, and destroyed about 60 wires beneath the rear seat.

I fixed nearly all wires but the color codes were not accurate and many wires change color right where they were torn apart.

I originally had every light on the dash lit xmas tree style, but have corrected nearly every wire.

I just need help with a few last stragglers. The air bag light is still flashing, and the Headlite level control kind of freaks out when I stop at a light.

does anyone know the colors of wires that are connected to the side rear airbag driver's side? And where they connect to?

Ideally, a snapshot of an actual harness beneath the seat and under that doorpanel would fix my life. I know this is a lot to ask, but millions of starving infants will... O.K. Actually only I will be saved. Thanks, Dougy
BLAMOBOY