ABS PROBLEMS

1993 Lexus SC 300

Brakes problem
1993 Lexus SC 300 6 cyl Two Wheel Drive Automatic 178500 miles

my abs brakes locked up on a snowy day while driving it for the third time that day. The first two were to just move it and then back for the snow plow. They also pulsated when I used them the first time just moving the car at slow speeds. Then on an actual trip the abs lite was on as well as the " trac off" lite and the car was sluggish. I was going slow due to the weather so I don't think it wrecked anything. While I was looking for a place to stop there was a clunking sound and the abs freed up but the lite stayed on. Regular brakes work fine but no abs or trac control. Also the trac lite in the speed-o part of the dash to indicate that the trac is on, is on as well as the " trac off" lite, and that lite[trac off] stays on even when I turn it off with the button on the counsel. It seems I have neither ABS or trac control, H E L P thanks Louis
Cookieman8