LEXUS SC 300 SENSOR PROBLEM

1993 Lexus SC 300

1993 Lexus SC 300 6 cyl Two Wheel Drive 107000 miles

engine will crarnk over but will not start, I checked for codes and on code given. Before this I had a compression problem, #6 was 225, #5 120, # 4 was 120, #3 was 120psi, 32 WAS 120PSI AND #1 WAS 225 PSI. I CHANGES THE HEAD GASKET WHICH TOOK ME A GOOD 2 MONTHS TO DO, I CHECKED THE COMPRESSION AND GOT 160 PSI ON ALL CYCLINERS. I HAVE A INLINE STRAIGHT SIX. JZEG ENGINE. BUT NOW IT WILL NOT START?
Ruhcatsa

Start with spark, coil, wirs cap, roter, inighter. Then fuel that is make sher your getin it then look for vackume leaks

Tork92
I have done what you suggested, now the car will start up and idle eratic but I can not reve the car up, and when I try to it stalls, I CAN NOT ACCELERATE? I CHECKED FOR CODES AND IT TOLD ME THE SUB O2 SENSOR IS BAD. I DONT THINK THAT WOULD CAUSE THE CAR NOT TO ACCELERATE. I CHECKED FUEL LINES IT SEEMS FIND.

Ruhcatsa
Try changing the throttle position sensor; than get some fuel injector cleaner, or pull the injectors and make sure they are alls praying right.

Tork92
I got some injector cleaner and ran the car for some time and there is no change. So again when I start the car it idles eratic and it feels like there no power, when I push the pedal to the floor the car stays on at idle speed. When the car is idling, it whats to stall out until I give some gas. Then it goes back to idle but no more. I know the fuel pump is working, someone told me it could be a fuel filter blockage, others say it is the timming? I know I can not drive the car, even when the car is idling and I try to turn on the air conditionar does not work? What sould I do, I know is a easy fix but no one knows what it is.

Ruhcatsa
Try changing the furl filter; and the idol speed control sensor the # for that part is : 22270-46050

Or try changing the Throttle position sensor the # is : 89452-33010

Tork92
I just wanted to add, when I stated the the car idles eraitc and when it is almost ready to stall, I give it some gas or push the pedal down, it does not reve up, it just keeps the car from stalling, are there any other tricks I can use to determine if the isc is bad or the throttle position sensor, these items you suggested to replace would cost me 500 to 600 hundred dolloars to replace just for the parts. I have disconected the isc and throttle sensor just to see if the car would run and it did not.

Ruhcatsa