ENGINE HESITAING, HIGH IDLE.

1992 Lexus SC 300

1992 Lexus SC 300 6 cyl Two Wheel Drive Automatic 183000 miles

I have a 92 lexus sc300 I purchased with a leaking head gasket. I replaced the engine with a JDM one, as well as the spark plugs, spark wires, cap, and rotor. The engine idles at 1800 rpms and remains at that speed after the car warms up. The engine has the same hesiation and woop, woop, woop, woop, sound from exhaust as the old motor so I'm assuming its the old sensors since I re used the usdm manifolds and all associated sensors. I am showing now codes for engine or transmission. Also the hesitation and stalling went away when I fully advanced the TPS. I'm ordering a TPS and Idle air valve but what would be causing the helicopter sound from the exhaust? Weak coil or fuel pump maybe?
Jaysc300