CODE P0766

2004 Lexus RX 330

2004 Lexus RX 330 6 cyl All Wheel Drive Automatic 102000 miles

I was driving home from work on the interstate and my " Check Engine" and " VSC" lights came on. I took it to Autozone and the code that they found was P0766 Shift Solenoid D Performance or Stuck Off. We had the codes cleared and the car is not shifting into overdrive, but other than that, seems to be driving normal, no hard shifts or anything like that. I can't find anything online about the RX330 and this problem. Plenty of RX300s are on internet with regards to transmissions issues but I can't seemed to find anything on the 330. Also, we probably need to replace the battery as we also found out the battery in it is the original one and possibly need to have the alternator looked at, but I don't know if that would be connected to the shift solenoid or not. Any ideas?
McMillian712