GS 300 ( REG) - BREAK MASTER CYLINDER PROBLEM

2001 Lexus Other

Hi,

I had a noise because of faulty pump of break master cylinder. Therefore I have replaced it and I knew to take the air out of the system which I did - 3 times thought. However there is still this noise and I loose breaks after a while. I have been told that there is a need for reseting of the computer and setting the correct valves to open at correct time. Please let me know what I do wrong as it was a lot of work to get rid of air in the system for 3 times and still have the air in.

Additionally I have noticed leak below master cylinder does this might cause the problem?
Thanks a lot in advance
Sapphire

You did not say what make this is. But any hydraulic brake system that has fluid leaking from it is inoperative. Did you " bench bleed" this master before you installed it? If it's true that a programming is needed, you will not be able to do it without the manufactures scantool!

Merlin2021