HELP PLEASE

1992 Lexus LS 400

1992 Lexus LS 400 V8 Two Wheel Drive Automatic 200, 00 miles

I have a 1992 Lexus LS 400. My problem started after a trip to atlanta in which I purchased some bad gas. Since my car will crank up prefect, but when you attempt to push the gas petal the car act like you is choking it and want to stall out. I have replaced fuel pump, fuel filter, drained all gas owt and replace with treated gas, replace spark plugs and wires, changed owt air mass flow sensor and front ignition coil (didnt change anything so I put old ones back on car). I have really exhausted all resources and do not know what to do. Could you please help. Again it cranks and runs prefect before you push the gas petal, but when you push the gas petal it act like its choking or is not receiving gas and wants to stall out. Why is this so? There is no check engine light on neither. Thank you
Helpneededquick