INSTRUMENT PANEL NOISE

2007 Lexus IS 250

Noises problem
2007 Lexus IS 250 6 cyl All Wheel Drive Automatic 22,000 miles

Since March 2010 after I brought my car in for a oil change, I have had noises coming from my dash board instrument panel. I brought it into the dealer to have them fix it three times already. Each time, they fixed one part of the noise. I still have noised that sound like pastic on pastic, rattle noise. I did not buy my car with any noises and this is a high end car. The Lexus dealer did replace the dash board due to the fact they said it was defected. I have talked to other American car dealers who specialize in interior and they inform me that there are procedures for fixing any nosies that would make the car be like factory new. The Lexus dealer informed me that if they take the dash board, instrument panel out again, it may still have noises and won't be like factory new. I need to know is this true?
PennyP