A/C BLOWER

1998 Lexus GS 300

Air Conditioning problem
1998 Lexus GS 300 6 cyl Two Wheel Drive Automatic

1998 GS300. Driving with A/C on the blower stopped -no air flow. Shut the car off for 10 minutes, restarted the car, and the A/C in AUTO mode. Blower ran for 5 seconds then stopped. The blower has not worked since. Pulled the blower motor from the dash, connected it directly to 12V, it works fine. I looked at the fuses under the hood on the passenger side. Best I can tell, they look OK. I noticed there were some relays there, and more relays under the hood in another box on the drivers side. Also pulled the battery cable. In a document called Diagnostics-Air Conditioning System DI-1135, step 1 is to check voltage between terminal BLW of A/C control assembly connector and body ground. Where is this located? The A/C control buttons and display work just fine, the display changes upon pressing the buttons, but the blower does not work. Solutions seem to be replacing the Blower Motor Control or Blower Motor Relay. Where is the blower motor relay? How is it labeled? Suggested next steps?
Jpgs30098

PLS I NEED TO KNOW THE LABEL OR CODE NUMBER FOR LEXUS GS 300 BLOWER MOTOR RESISTOR.

Dr Okoro Okoro