HAZARD SIGNALS FLASHES WHEN HEADLIGHT SWI

2008 Lexus ES 350

2008 Lexus ES 350 6 cyl Two Wheel Drive Automatic 35000 miles

Dear Sir
My car had an accident where the hood and radiator and left headlight were replaced, with the front grill and bumber(accident was on hood level and front not affected)
after repair I found out that when I switch the headlight and tail light stick ON all 4 turn signal flashes (emergency light), however when the switch is off everything works fine the turn signals, the beam light, even the emergency light works fine, I sent the car for check up at Lexus Dealer and after 1 week the said there was a short circuit in the hazard button and it needs replacement with the navigation system (they say some circuit board behind the navigation system is not working and need to replace the whole navigation system is that right?
Dr_n32