CAN I CHANGE THE BRAKES MYSELF??

2007 Lexus ES 350

Brakes problem
2007 Lexus ES 350 6 cyl All Wheel Drive Automatic 30000 miles

I am semi experienced when it comes to changing breaks. I changed my dodge stratus breaks a few years back and my girlfriends Honda crv breaks last year. Both of those cars have disks breaks. I currently own a 2007 Lexus es 350. First off I would like to know if the Lexus has disk or drum breaks. Then, do you think it's a wise idea for me to try this myself? Or should I just dish out the cash? Isn't 30 k miles a little too early to get my breaks changed? I've taken my car to the same Lexus dealership to get my oil changed every 3 thousand miles and never once have they warned me about my breaks. You know any good websites where I can get step by step instructions if I do decide to do it myself? Thanks for your time! Look forward to hearing from you guys. My rear breaks sound like metal on metal!
Driy79