RANGE 4.6 HSE WHITE SMOKE AND GAS FROM TAIL PIPE

Rover Range Rover

Hi, I have a Range Rover 4.6 HSE V.8 Petrol automatic, model 1997, 144.200 Km. And I'm the 3th owner, it came from belgium 1 year ago and I live in Africa. (Angola)
I bouth it 3 months ago, the last owner told me that it was about 6 months parked and nobody was driving the car during all this time. When I got the car from his house to my house it start making a lot of white smoke from the tail pipe and also gasoline smell but in the next day after several kilometers driving it almost stopped with the smoke and gas smell. Some times the smoke and gasoline smell came back with some drops of gasoline from tail tube and some times just stop the problem. 3 weeks later it was coming a lot of white smoke and a very strong smell of gas, with the car parked if I fully press the Accelerator pedal the gasoline from the tail pipe spread about 1.2 meters away in drops. Now I've stop the car because I can't drive it in those conditions. Please Help me! I do not know wich part I have to buy and replace the damaged one. Some mechanics here in Angola lie to get yeasy money. Please help me, what should I do?
Diluranger

You got a blown cylinder headgasket.