RANGE CAR DOES NOT TURN OVER ALARM GOES OFF LIGH

2001 Rover Range Rover

2001 Range Rover V8 All Wheel Drive Automatic 95000 miles

I tried to start my range rover but the alarm goes off and the passenger doors will not open, while the lights flash and stay on some times. Many of the times that I drove the car the door locks would go up and down. Last year the alternator, belts, regulator, and coil were replaced. Door locks lubed. I can not get to the fuse box next to the drivers set. Because the door will not open. How do I disconnect the alarm. I have to put the key in the drivers side to shut it off. Last year a electrical mecanic charged me 1200.00 dollars and replaced alot of stuff. But still have same problems. I have gone through 4 batteries in the last two years. When it is cold outside the car will not start many times. This summer the car was running well until yesterday. I checked the battery and it is cranking out 907 amps. And checked the fuse under the hood at least the colored one. HELP whats the problem.

Dane
Dane golding

Have the vehicle plugged into a diagnostic computer to locate the cause of the alarm/door/BCM fault

Dave H