WONT START

2006 Kia Spectra

2006 Kia Spectra 4 cyl Front Wheel Drive Automatic 27000 miles

I got into a fender bender and now my car wont start everything looks fine no fluids leaking all the light work horn and when I turn the key it even sounds like its going to start it just doesnt it sorts feels like there is no gas getting threw the towtruck driver told me that sometimes after a collission cars have to be reset or the fuel pump reset I have never heard of this but really dont understand why it just doesnt turn over have any advice? I do remember when once when I was driving my aunts mercury tracer I went over a speed bump doing about 60 and it did the same thing everything else worked but the car just wouldnt actully start in that case it was some sort of reset in the trunk does kia do that aswell?
Simplecub