2004 Kia Spectra

Shakes or Wobbles problem
2004 Kia Spectra 4 cyl Front Wheel Drive Automatic 36000 miles

Hi, I purchased a 2004 Kia Spectra last year from the dealer. I noticed recently when driving, the car front end shakes and wobbles really bad going speed of 50 mph +. The car feels like the tires or the engine is going to fall out.

The dealer told me I needed tires. I took it to 2 different tire places and they told me, the tires are fine. They told me to take it back to the dealer because there might be a problem with the chasie or the engine mount. I don't know if the car was in an accident.

The dealer is still insisting that I need tires. The front end does look like it was hit because the bumper at the front is not fully aligned.

You will need to take the vehicle to an independant repair shop and have them inspect the chassis and undercarriage and also the wheels/tyres at the same time !

Dave H