SPECTRA WITH DYING ISSUES

2001 Kia Other

I have a 2001 Kia Spectra, app 74,000 mi, 4 cyl. It used to die frequently while driving and occasionally had trouble starting. I took it in and they replaced a crank angle sensor, which helped for awhile. It started dying again, but differently. It almost never dies while driving, however, it has trouble starting under the following conditions: a warmer day (60 plus F) and making several short trips consecutively (i.E, errands). During the winter I have never had trouble with this issue. The battery and alternator are fine and it will start after several minutes. It cranks but nothing else happens. I have taken it in several times and because it does not produce a code, they say they have no idea. Can someone point me in the right direction?
Orange.automatic

This sounds exactly like a crank sesnor fault again. Try removing and cleaning it !

Dave H