MODELS

2001 Kia Other

Noises problem
2001 Other Kia Models 4 cyl Front Wheel Drive Manual 143000 miles

I purchased a new car in Nov. 07 and have not been driving my 01 Kia Sephia LS since. In March 08 I tried to sell it & when the person drove it the oil light began to come on and it started making a clicking noise coming from the motor. We took it to a mechanic and we were told the oil weight was to thin so the oil was changed and an additive with added. Problem stopped. Didn't drive it for a few weeks ago. I drove it 1 day and everything sounded fine and heard no noises. Sold the car 2 days later and they drove the car a couple miles and came back and said the oil light comes on when the clutch is depressed and the noise it made a while back sounds worse. We got the car back and it is still making the noise but the oil light is not coming on at all. We have not drove any except in the yard, don't want to cause any more damage. Could it be the oil strainer clogged, the sending unit bad or even the oil pump. PLEASE HELP!
Kbugg08

Have the valves inspected sounds like they are sticking !

Dave H