PURCHASED A USED CAR MONDAY TODAY IT STALLE

2006 Kia Optima

2006 Kia Optima 6 cyl Two Wheel Drive Automatic 123546 miles
I just purchased it yesterday & today when I took it out driving it stalled while I was driving 5 times, then I would turn the key & it would start right back up again. I bought the KIA Optima b/c my 2 brothers had KIA Optimas since 2003 & never EVER had any problems with them whatsoever so I know they are great cars. I took it back to the dealership & they said they would take care of it. The car runs so smooth & I love it but I'm just scared. WHAT COULD THIS POSSIBLY BE? Note
The car had one owner who put a lot of highway miles the carfax shows he kept the maintenance updated on the vehicle. The car was up for sale 12/24/09 at the dealership we bought it Monday 2/8/2010 a car sitting in cold weather that long could it make it stall?
Carman38