KEIHIN 2BBL CARB FAST IDLE ADJUSTMENTS (COLD STARTING ENGINE, RPM NEED TO BE AROUND 2000 RPMS)

1987 Honda Accord • 2.0L 4 cylinder FWD Manual • 60,000 miles

Keihin 2 bbl carb.' ED07G' I would like to know how to adjust carb during cold start to have it idle
at 2000 rpms. The electric choke and diaphram choke I believe is functional (opens after engine warms up).
Currently, fast idle speed is too slow (stalls).I pump/prime the throttle to keep it running until engine warms up (choke opens etc). Is there an adjustment (screw) for the fast idle cam. I've checked and triple checked for vacuum leaks etc.I know where and how to adjust the idle screw for normal idle of 750 rpms. Thanks
ps (I took carb apart to clean etc.)
Keihincarb

All adjustments need to be done when engine warm. Carb is probably due for an overhaul for one thing due to alcohol in fuel.
With engine off, connect tachometer. Disconnect and plug inside vacuum hose of the fast idle unloader. Engage fast idle cam by opening and closing throttle fully while holding choke valve closed. Start engine.
If fast idle speed is not to specification, reset fast idle by turning fast idle adjusting screw, located behind fast idle unloader, on carburetor. Reconnect the vacuum hose and disconnect tachometer.
Idle speed 2000-3000 rpm

Thanks for the response.

What/where is the fast idle unloader? Is the fast idle screw (black knob) with
spring screw in the back of carb referred also as the throttle stop screw with this 2 bbl keihin carb?

Thanks!

Keihincarb

2Carpros Max
Here is a pic of the choke fast idle control. The unloader screw may be inside the diaphragm in previous pic.