92 WON'T START AFTER COLLISION?

1992 Jeep Wrangler

I hit a tree with my wrangler at about 15 mph. Had light front end damage. Engine cranks but will not fire. Is this vehicle equipped with a cut off switch for the fuel pump, in the event of a collision? If so is there a reset? Thanks for any help!
Only1jp

Hey only
No inertia switch in that vehicle, sorry. I would recommend to check for spark and fuel pressure. Base further testing on what you find! Additionally, is there an alarm system in the vehicle possibly causing this? Let me know!

Chris

Carundell
If there's No spark and fuel pump don't come On-check your ASD relay thoroughly-comeback I still got some more to follow.

If this relay goes kaput-you're a sitting duck

HTH Good Luck comeback with the feedback.

Yes I do have an alarm system, a Viper to be exact. Could this be disabling the fuel pump? Any ideas on how do I override it? Never have had a collision with the vehicle before, so not sure. Thanks guys!

Only1jp
I need to know whether you have spark and the fuel pump comes On.

I do have a Viper alarm installed in this vehicle. Do you think it could be disabling the fuel pump? If so any ideas on how to reset it? Thanks guys!

Only1jp
So much of electronic security/conveniences-get rid of the aftermarket stuff-remove all the wires attached to it and throw the remote away-its giving you problems now-someday out from no where it decides not to start. What's next-Tow truck

Do you hear the pump for 2sec when key is in On position