HEATER BLOWER FAN SWITCH WIRING DIAGRAM

2006 Jeep Wrangler

2006 Jeep Wrangler 6 cyl Four Wheel Drive Automatic 15500 miles

My fan quit working, except on HIGH. Replaced resistor. Now, I want to do the popular upgrade of the wires (too small) that run from the fan switch, to the resistor/blower motor. The upgrade involves installing relays to take the load off the wires. I cannot find a diagram for an 06' and want that exact info. Because Chrysler used different color wires frequently it seems, the last few years of the TJ model. I am getting some funny readings using a meter to ID the wires.A diagram will tell all and save me time. I just want to see the wiring diagram or know the colors/low to high speed, to the switch on the dash (5 total wires on the back of the switch). Thanks.
Iceman8

Hello and thanks for the donation!

Here is the wiring at the heater control end of the circuit. This is for the Wrangler SE model..so please correct me if your Wrangler is different (Sport, etc..). Also post your email address and I can send you the full A/C circuitry, it is too large to post here.

http://www.2carpros.com/forum/automotive_pictures/261618_Noname_1217.jpg