TROUBLE CODE 1431

Jeep Other

My 2001 Grand Cherokee engine light came on, my cousin at Auto Zone got a T/C 1494. Secondary emissions. It is a 4.0L With auto, 2wd, a/c and has 98467 miles on it. I put a new gas cap on it. Six months ago it had to have shift solenoids, and I had them put Mopar ATF+4 back in. Last year I solved the brake shimmy with new factory upgrade calipers, new rotors and ceramic brake pads. Both front window motors have failed, and the driver arm rest has several splits in it. I'm getting 22.5 on the highway. 16 in town. It has a K& N replacement air filter, a larger oil filter PH8A and I run 6 qts in it. I have used Lucas fuel cleaner in it. 225/70r16 tires. I couldn't find the code anywhere, so I ask for your opinions.
Found answer, it's the leak detection pump switch, and I'm checking the vacuum line going from the canister.
Trouble code