LOCKING UP

2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee

Brakes problem
2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee V8 All Wheel Drive Automatic 92400 miles

I have an 04 Grand Cherokee Overland and the front brakes while I am driving start to lock down. Today When driving home I had to push the gas harder due to the fact I was driving against the front brakes clamping. After I got home and let the jeep sit for like 30 mins I went down and the brakes were fine until I drove around the apartment and everytime I pushed the brakes they got tight and clamped down tighter and tighter. I have talk to the dealership in town and they want me to bring it in cause they give me a run around. I wouldlike an idea of what would cause this problem so I don't get ripped off. I am in the Navy and don't make much so I want the best idea so they can't bend me over coals. Thank you for your time and any help you can give.
Danielmilam