GRAN SPARK PLUGS

Jeep Cherokee

I have a 2002 Jeep Grand Cherokee with @ 70k miles on it. The engine is a 4.0 V-6. Someone gave me a set of spark plugs so I thought I would change them just to see if the gas mileage would be affected. BUT I CAN'T FIND THEM! I feel rediculous, but where the heck can I find them? Do they have to be changed from underneath? Sounds simple enough to change plugs, but they sure aren't very visible.
Bricksie

I hate to say it, but if you can't find the plugs on what should be an inline six, then don't even try. Take it to a shop.

Vandragon
Uh, think I am just a little bit more than embarrassed.
Don't blame you for your reply. Major mistake on my part. This is a 2002 Grand Cherokee with a 4.7 V-8.
Please take the time to answer if you can help. And I do feel like an idiot.

Bricksie
Follow the wires from the distributor.

Father of Gus
Don't feel like an idiot. There's no distributor or wires on it.
It should be direct coil ignitiion. Which means each plug is gonna have it's own individual coil on top of each individual spark plug.
Should be four on each side on the top side of the engine.
Might want to take it to a mechanic. Those coils are expensive.( About $75.00 apiece at some places)

Demearsjr