GC LOSING COOLANT

2002 Jeep Cherokee

2002-Jeep Grand Cherokee, 75,000 miles. Recently bought this. From day one, has lost about about a quart of coolant every 200 miles. Mechanic has replaced radiator, radiator cap, head, head gasket, thermostat, transmission transducer, (among many other parts maybe not related to this.) Head was new head, not rebuilt or resurfaced head. Just got back a week ago and have already had to put in coolant twice. Mechanic said they may not have ran the engine long enough to get " air" purged, but to run it another week and see if it still needs coolant. It has never had any leaks, no smoke, but mechanic said is was evaporating in exhaust tailpipe. No overheating ever, runs fine (when it's not in shop). Only other " major" problem was when there was a bad oil filter and all the oil was lost very quickly. Any suggestions on what else? Has a bumper-to-bumper warranty, dealer has offered if I finally give up the fight to buy it back. Just not ready to give up yet. Thanks, trisha. Hopefully I've described this well enough : P
Trishareporter

A leak should show up with a pressure test. If it can't be found take the money!

Merlin2021