DRIVE TRAIN NOISE

2002 Jeep Cherokee

Shakes or Wobbles problem
2002 Jeep Cherokee V8 All Wheel Drive Automatic 152000 miles

2002 Jeep Grand Cherokee, 4.7 with all time quardra drive
I" ve had a vibration for a couple of years. You can feel this when you accelerate quickly even more. Recent tires. Recently I changed the front rotors, pads, hubs. Since then I get a clunk at slow speeds when turning and occassionally the front wheel feels like it's hopping. I then changed both front cv axle shafts and the same conditions occur. The front yoke and driveshaft/ujoints have been checked recently and are fine. As I stated before the change I just had the vibration, now after all the parts replaced I have an annoying clunk. Would have done nothing and traded it in if I knew a clunk was coming. Doesn't do it if your in park and turn the wheel. Only at slow speeds especially if your turning (both in forward and reverse)
Pjhmth