SPORT ELECTRICAL PROBLEM

1997 Jeep Cherokee

While I was driving one day, all of my gauges on my dash stopped working (odometer, speedometer, tempurature, etc.), As well as my radio and all of my dome lights all at once. Engine, Headlights, wipers, A/C, heater, and cigarette lighter still works fine. I am very stumped having checked everything I could think of. If anyone knows what's wrong, please let me know. Thanks
Anacozero

You DID checked the fuses right?

95JeepGC
Yea I own a 1995 cherokee 4.0 base model and I had the same problem after going through the mountains in tennesee. I live in michigan so after I got back home I checked all fuses and wireing in dash and didn't see anything burnt/unplugged. The aftermarket stereo still works but thats because it is wired in seperately. I know that all the gauges are tied in toghther with a white wire with an orange tracer and I can't get a 12volt signal from the computer. Anyone know whats up?

Casedude27