FUEL PUMP RESET SWITCH

1989 Jeep Cherokee

1989 Jeep Cherokee 6 cyl Four Wheel Drive Automatic 189500 miles

A couple of days ago I stopped by the store to pick up something. I shut my jeep off went in and when I came back out it would start for a second and shut off. I tried it a few more time and it kept doing the same thing. I replaced the fuel filter thinking it may be clogged and that didn't do it. So I changed the fuel pump because after I changed the filter I checked it, and it was getting volume but no pressure. Now there is no power coming from the fuel pump, the gas gauge works though. The auto parts store told me they thought it has an inertia switch on the fuel pump that has to be reset when you dissconnect the fuel pump, but I can't find it. We have already replaced the fuel shutdown module on the drivers side fender well under the hood.
89cherokee