ONLY RUNNING ON 3 CYLINDERS AFTER JU

1981 Jaguar XJ6

1981 Jaguar XJ6 6 cyl Two Wheel Drive Automatic 116500 miles

I have a 81 jaguar xj6 4.2L strait 6 with dual over head cams in witch I restored I redid all the fuel systems and redid the whole car put many new parts on I have compresion spark and sufficient fuel pressure. I had the car running great I drove over 150 miles one day parked the car did absolutly nothing to it and started it the next day I was only running on the rear 3 cylnders the front 3 were no longer pushing out power or getting hot so I believe they r not running for whatever witch reason. Please I have tried everything.
Dmbauer

First step is a compression test. Test all cylinders.

Merlin2021
Have done compression test long time ago shortly after my engine started running like this. My compression is great on all six and very even

Dmbauer
OK compression is good, so that rules out a mechanic issue, so test for spark and fuel when the problem occurs, one of them is missing.

Merlin2021