JAGUAR X-TYPE BATTERY PROBLEM

2004 Jaguar X-Type

2004 Jaguar X-Type 6 cyl All Wheel Drive Automatic 64000 miles

I recently had engine light on. I took it to autozone and got codes p301, p306, p300. I was told I needed a tuneup and had misfires on cylinder 1 and 6. So I replaced all 6 plugs and replaced ignition coils for cylinder 1 & 6.
When I finished I tried to start car and it wouldnt. I had to get a jump from m, y other vehicle. I took it autozone and they said my battery needed to be replaced, so I did. My battery seemed perfectly fine before the repair. Anyways, my problem is that after starting the vehicle, ALL of my lights are on DCS, ABS, PARKING BRAKE, ENGINE, etc. All of them are on now and my speedometer does not work and odemeter and " trip" meter are now read" - - - - -"
Just lines. On top of this, when I drive it seems to take off in second gear and stays in the same gear. Codes after read the same as prior, p301, 306 etc.
Is it my ECU or do you have ideas?
Astro007