TROUBLE CODE P1647

1999 Jaguar Vanden Plas

1999 Jaguar Vanden Plas V8 Two Wheel Drive Automatic

I am a student at a automotive training centre, and I was working on a jaguar that had an engine fire due to a fuel line that was not connected for repair reasons, and the engine was turned over causing fuel to burn and melt several wire harnesses. We have pain stakingly seperated, repair, and replaced damaged wires, as well as burned vacuum hoses along with melted cooling lines. We have corrected several trouble codes as a result, one code we have left is p1647 manufactures computer output and p1000. How to I rectify the problem. Thank you. I also was wondering about throttle position percentage. What should this be set to. I found that peddle to the floor only gave a 89% open, I then adjusted the cable to give me a 100% open, doing so made the throttle remain open at 9% without peddle activity. Is 89% what it is usually set at or is there need for a new cable or other adjustments without having the engine rev high with the 9% throttle position at idle.

p.S
the fire was started by someone outside of our class, someone foolishly reconnected the battery without determining why it was disconnected in the first place.
Chrism2

Reset to 89%. You have a bad/broken wire to the PCM/ECM somewhere. Code p1000 is sytems not ready. Drive cycle needed

Dave H