MODELS CLUTCH PROBLEMS

2000 Jaguar Other

2000 S-TYPE Jaguar Models V6 Two Wheel Drive Manual 124000 KM

I RECENTLY HAD A MY CAR SERVICED AND NEW CLUTCH FITTED (COMPLETE). BY THE WAY ALL SERVICES WERE DONE - BY RECOGNISED JAGUAR DEALERS (S. AFRICA) - 2 DAYS AFTER I RECEIVED MY CAR BACK FROM DEALER - MY CAR SWICTH OFF COMPLETELY NO LIGHTS NO POWER - NOTHING.
THE CAR WAS TOWED BACK AND THEY DISCOVERED WIRES LOOSE NEAR GEAR BOX.1 WEEK LATER I GOT STUCK AGAIN. I WAS TOLD THAT A HYDRAULIC PIPE BURST AND THAT CAUSED MY CLUTCH TO FAIL. ONCE AGAIN THEY FIX THE PROBLEM.3 WEEKS LATER I REPORTED TO THE DEALER AND TOLD THAT MY CLUTCH FEELS EXTREMELY LIGHT. THE CAR WAS ONCE AGAIN TESTED AND THEY SAID IT WAS PERFECT.
JUST RECENTLY I HAVE TAKEN THE CAR BACK TO THEIR WORKSHOP- SMELLS LIKE CLUCTH BURNING AND THE CAR SHUDDERS IN FIRST GEAR. ALL THIS HAS HAPPED IN A SPACE OF THREE MONTHS - AFTER COMPLETE SERVICE & CLUTCH REPLACED.
i MUST ALSO STATE THAT I HAVE BEEN DRIVING CARS FOR THE LAST 25 YEARS AND I HAVE NEVER EXPERIENCED THIS PROBLEM BEFORE. PLEASE HELP.
Kevin peacock

Have the dealer replace the clutch again under the warrenty

Dave H