TRANSMISSION AND TRANSFER CASE REPAIR.

2001 Isuzu Trooper

2001 Isuzu Trooper 6 cyl Four Wheel Drive Automatic 84000 miles

I recently took my 2001 Isuzu Trooper in for repair. It had a major hesitation in the transmission. When cold it had a hard time getting in gear at low speeds. Once going it went fine. It was problems in the lower gears. I took it to a transmission shop they repaired it for about $2000. I drove it for about a day. On the way to work on the interstate the TOD system showed my truck was in 4 wheel drive and jumped in neutral. I pulled over and it would bearly move. I made it to work and at lunch time tried it again and I would not move when I put it in gear! It made a horrible noise when I put it in park! I played with the 4 wheel drive shifter, it got in gear and it drove fine to the tranny shop. Now they are saying that there are metal flakes in my transfer case and saying it was't their fault! They say I need a new one!I feel strongly they did something wrong! I wasn't having any problems with the transfer case until they fixed my truck! What did they do to my baby?
Cathomas1972