POWER WINDOWS

2000 Isuzu Trooper

Interior problem
2000 Isuzu Trooper 6 cyl Four Wheel Drive Automatic 80000 miles

I have a 2000 isuzu trooper and the power windows went out for all 4 doors. I already swithched the relay and the fuses are all good/ the wires seem to be good. What else could it be
Trooper629

Hi trooper629. Welcome to the forum. If your vehicle needs a Body Computer to run the windows, suspect it as a likely cause of the problem. If your vehicle is still using a common sense circuit like those that have worked fine for many decades, look for a broken or frayed wire between the driver's door hinges. All of the window switches have two wires that travel back to the driver's master switch, then through the hinges for the ground wire. The power wire also goes through the same place to go through the master lockout switch before going through the hinges again to go to the other windows.

My windows and powered seats stopped working at the same time in a 2000 izuzu trooper ls. Curious to know are the most likely cause of this problem.