ENGINE CODES AND TOD CODES

1999 Isuzu Trooper

Computer problem
1999 Isuzu Trooper 6 cyl Four Wheel Drive Automatic 110, 00 miles

Scan Reads P0402 egr valve exessive fuel flow 2nd code # P1404 Manfacurer Contrl Auxiliary Emission Controls plus my TOD Is Flashing Check Lights (Torq On Damand)=TOD I Forgot to tell you the trans light was comming on, so took in to isuzu dealer they wanted 6,400 dallors to repair check trans light and egr engine codes. I had already replaced egr and 4-o2 senors (factory parts mind you) and cleaned egr pipes & or lines and trans drove find & shift find so I thought took to local trans shop (LLyods Trans in business 50 years) he said his trans scanner pic up bad torqe converter or sensor so I said rebuild whole trans Install new torqe & sensors when he call me to pic it up he said t.O.D. Light started flashing check scan said check linkage and wires we couldn't find anything but if we push auto all wheel check light goes out. He charged $2000 W/12 month or 12,000mi warranty my car is in mint condition, motor was replaced 60,000mi under warranty for some bottom problem noise (slight ticking noise) so they change the block, I saw it and the new block installed.
Chuck farrow

Hi

possible EGR valve stuck
remove valve check and clean

if u can submit the code will get you the proper procedure on how to deal with such a code

scan the tranny and transfer case for codes too

BMRFIXIT