QUESTION ALTERNATOR?

1997 Isuzu Rodeo

1997 Isuzu Rodeo Question 6 cyl Two Wheel Drive Manual 199000 miles

I just recently had the alternator in my truck replaced. The battery had been replaced a couple weeks before. Anyway, I got my truck back from the shop and was driving it the next day and I noticed the battery gauge would drop under acceleration and the E-Brake and Battery lights would pop on. If the AC was on it would drop in power to almost cutting off. But as soon as I would take my foot off the gas the volt meter would go back up to a normal reading (around 14). When it dropped it would go down to around 12 sometimes eleven. I am trying to figure out what the problem could be? Is it a bad alternator (all I could afford was a rebuild from O'Reiley's) or a bad battery? Maybe a bad connection when they installed the alternator? I checked the belt and it was fine. The battery connections are clean and firmly attached.
Donovanking88

I also just had my alternator and my battery replaced. Now my voltage meter drops and my battery/brake light come on during a hard acceleration.
The guys at the shop said it is most likely my computer was blown out when my alternator seized. How expensive are the computers and where are they located? Or is this even my problem? Looking for a second opinion. Thanks.

OhSnapIts3am