P0758 CODE

Isuzu Other

I have an ISUZU Rodeo LS 2001 3.2l 145,000 miles. I have never had any major problems. Currently have a P0758 Shift Solenoid B circuit Electrical.
History. Two days before check engine light. I stopped on my way home to get gas. Went to restart and Battery was Dead. Replaced it and was getting ~14 volts at the battery. The next day There was Flooding caused by rain in a Road that I have to travel on for 7 miles. No Problem at this time. Next Morning Went to pull out of my driveway I had a Check Engine light and The Rodeo did not want to take-off.

What I found was P0758 code. Shifting in 2 and L it Always showed 2. I changed the filter and reserviced the fluid. Took apart The Selector switch Cleaned it and The 2 & L Light are currently operating correctly. I have plenty of power in 3 & D above ~25 mph in Winter mode I have plenty of power until it shifts back out of winter mode.
With the battery problem I put the Alternator under load and the Voltage drops to 13.26 and the manual stresses that it needs to be between 14 and 15 volts. So I replaced it. And now have 14.64 volts under load.
I still have the P0758 code and it says that it is electrical. The question is Has anyone seen this. Is it repairable? And since it is electrical is it the transmission or the PCM.? Finally Where is the Connector for this B Solenoid located at on the transmission. The HAYNES manual does not show it.
Aircraftmechanic