FLOATING CAR

Isuzu Other

Isuzu KB 280 DT LX Series 21 2001 Double cab
150 000 km
I bought this vehicle as an automatic transmission. This vehicle always was exeptional steady on any type of road. I recently converted the transmission to manual and have been having problems since.
It feels like each wheel wants to turn it's own way when I'm driving. Like when you're driving in very strong wind. The vehicle is all over the road. It also feels like there's some play on the steering wheel. When I accelerate, the problem is tolerable, but driving at low speed or slowing down is hectic. I struggle to control the vehicle at 80 km/h. I've had the vehicle at 4 different mechanics allready, each one discovery a different problem than the previous one and fixing it only for me to find there's little or no difference. We've done wheel allignment, replaced shocks, bushes, checked all bolts and nuts, adjusted the powersteering and the vehicle still performs the same. I might just add that I'm a woman and my understanding of this is vague. I would appreciate any advice or help. Thank you so much in advance.
Lyzette