RODEO CLUTCH PROBLEM

2000 Isuzu Other

First I was experiencing the pedal having way to much play and after bleeding the slave cylinder the problem would come back the next day. I have replaced the slave cylinder and bled it, everything is great. Great pressure in the pedal. Now the problem is that when I am in gear and stepping on the gas the engines RPM's rev high as it is excelerating. If I am acting as a sunday driver everything is good. Prior to the replacement if I was in the wrong gear it would just creep up in speed, now it rev's high as it creeps. Even if I am in the right gear and stepping on the gas for a quick acceleration it the rpm's race as the engine gets to the speed I need. Is there something I need to adjust?
Blitz_7

There is an adjustment on the top of the clutch pedal. There is a threaded rod that can be either lengthened or shortened as needed. Drive the car around the block and see if you can smell anything burning. If you can smell it my guess is your clutch disk is slipping and you need a new clutch.B. Hubs

B.Hubs