RODEO HEADLIGHT SWITCH.

1994 Isuzu Other

: idea:
when I hit the button to turn on the headlights, at night,
the headlight turn on fine. The light on the inside of the truck do not though. This hapened a week ago. I have tried the fuse, nothing happens. Even though the dial which allows you to brighten or dim the inner light may be turned down. It was turned up. I never mess with it. I have fixed many problem on this truck myself.I am debating on removing the panel where the head and low light are to see what might be wrong. Before I do so. Could you tell me what you may suggest?
Txnscuba84

Do your tail lights work when you turn on the headlights?

Speed_6929
Hey tx
It does sound like the bulb(s) in the instrument panel have blown. You will have to remove it to change the bulb. Let us know!

Chris

Carundell
I had a similar problem in my 1994 isuzu I had no panel lights and not tail lights because they are on the same circuit and it turned out to be a short, check first to make sure your tail lights are coming on before you take the time and trouble to pull the dash apart

Speed_6929