FUSE RELAY CENTER

1998 Isuzu Hombre

1998 Isuzu Hombre 6 cyl Front Wheel Drive Automatic 149000 miles

I have a blown 10A fuse in the fuse relay center of my truck. It is labeled TCB. What does TBC stand for. I recently had my Head lights go out. I found a burnt fuse in the side dash fuse compartment. It blows every time I turn the lights on. While trying to find the reason for my head lamps problem, I located the 10A TBC fuse burnt. At this point my truck will not turn over. I am in the process of checking all my ground and fuses. I am looking for some input on my situation as well as thr TBC definition. I have a Chilton manual but it does not have this informaion.
2112Gary

Try looking up " Truck Body Control Module" in your Chiltons. That is what it stands for and is the cause of the no-start now. Try unplugging your headlights and inspecting all wires for rub through or other contact, including bad bulbs. Not sure, but the headlight short may be causing the TBC fuse to blow or it may be the other way around, but you need to isolate the light issue first

Jack42