MECHANIC FIXED MY VALVES AND I THINK HE BR

1992 Isuzu Amigo

1992 Isuzu Amigo 4 cyl Two Wheel Drive Automatic

Alright, so I took my car to a mechanic and he told me that it didn't run anymore because we had 0-no compression and that they would have to fix the vavles to get it running again. I said okay and they told me it would take 1.5 to 3 days. It took them 5. I was fine with this until two days after we [icked it up the car just dies completely while driving. The lights are dimming so we assume its the battery and have a friend come and give us a jump. We get the car started again, but it couldn't have been more then 1 min later we are headed down the road and we make it like 100 feet before the car dies again. Obviously this is an alternator problem.

I was wondering if there is a chance that the mechanic would have had to touch, taken off, or even just handle the alternator at all during the time that they were fixing my engines compression.
Lafiel

Yeah, I believe he has to remove the alternator, to atleast swing it out of the way, so he can then remove the bracket and get to the rear valve cover completely

Legitimate007