MODELS IT WON'T START IN COLD WEATHER

2001 Infiniti Other

2001 Other Infiniti Models 6 cyl Two Wheel Drive Automatic 30000 miles

2001 Infiniti QX4 30000 miles. It takes me 10 minutes to start it in cold weather (below 40F). To start it I turn the ignition switch on and off, without trying to start the engine, until I hear a noise (similar to a vacuum noise) from the back of the car, then starts immediately. I have already replaced: fuel pump, pressure regulator and pump relays. Could it be the fuel filter. It never fails to start in hot weather.
Thank you.
Elchecho

Might be the fuel pump itself if the relays have been replaced and the circuit will work if the key is cycled a few times. Best bet would be to test for power at the fuel pump when it wont start to see if the relays are indeed working

Jack42
I did replace the fuel pump. It didn't improve at all. Is there any other component besides the relays that maybe interfering to power the pump up?

Elchecho
Next step would be to go to the fuel pump relay and be sure it has power, ground, and trigger when it is cold. That way we can see if the problem is before or after the relay

Jack42