AFTER CAR REACHS OPERATING TEMP ONLY DRIV

2000 Infiniti G20

2000 Infiniti G20 4 cyl Front Wheel Drive Automatic 125000 miles

Condition of transmission fluid is excellant, I change it with every oil change since I got g20 with 99,000 miles. Car has 125,000 now. Last week end I was out of town when the trans wouldn't shift into 4th over drive. Then when I slowed to a stop my car started out in 3rd and would not shift evenwhen I manually shifted to 1st an 2nd. The fluid level is full, third was solid, I tried reverse it was also solid. I made it home in 3rd and let my G20 sit to the following morning. The car shifted in all gears normally, from drive and if I selected each gear seperately, how nice. Then I made a stop shut off the car, when I restarted the car would only drive in 3rd gear. This now happens each time I use the car. I did notice that when I start the car the first time the over drive off light goes out emediately and after the car is restarted the overdrive off light will flash a few times then go out. My question is dirt in valve body? Stuck A or B sloid? Or? Please help thanks Falcon
Falcon Eddie