DOOR LOCKS

1999 Infiniti G20

1999 Infiniti G20 4 cyl Automatic 121000 miles

My car has recently begun to lock and unlock all of the doors randomly. When we try to unlock the doors, with the key (not keyless) the locks will go crazy and we have to just keep trying until they all unlock. (With our car, if you turn the key twice it unlocks all of the doors.) And once we get inside, if we try using the switch on the door itself, it does the same thing. The only sure way to get the doors unlocked is to unlock the driver side and then manually unlock all of the other doors. We have to leave the window down if we need to jump out of the car for a minute (like when filling up for gas), because otherwise the car might randomly lock itself. Any ideas?
WMessier

I think the relay for the door lock is going out, keeps triggering " on" and " off" randomly. Try switching the relay. It is under the hood.

Zackman