PLEASE HELP

2007 Infiniti FX

2007 Infiniti FX 6 cyl All Wheel Drive Automatic 38000 miles

I bought a 2007 Infiniti FX35 a week ago and I have to say the car is driving very badly. It seems to have no balance on the road. You can feel very rock on the road. The brake pad feels low. When I drive I here a whistle sound (it is low but still there). This is the second infinity FX 35 I have owned the pervious FX drove bountiful (it was the same year and drive train AWD as my current car. I tried to take some air out od the tires but it did not work.
I was thinking about taking the car to the Infiniti dealership I have bought it from, but they are telling me that if they can not see anything wrong they will charge me the diagnostic fee. One thing I did notice is that my tiers are V rated I do not know if that has anything to do with the problem.

Please let me know what you think the issue with my car is, and is it wroth it to take it back to the dealer

My vehicle information is as follows:

2007 FX35 AWD. 38000 miles

Thank you,

Tal
Tbitton